*mischievous grin* …… you could call yourself The Phoenix
I thought about that. XD
*kicks down your door* JUSTICE
I’m not sure what I would call myself - but I would want fire and telekinesis. Though, if I can only have one, I’ll take Teke.
this is really silly but also kinda cool
- The Fool: Tell an embarrassing story.
- The Magician: Do you have a special talent?
- The High Priestess: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- The Empress: What do you desire most?
- The Emperor: Do you have any family traditions?
- The Hierophant: What is/was your favourite school subject?
- The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have?
- The Chariot: Have you ever had to fight for something?
- Strength: What gives you strength?
- The Hermit: Could you cope with living alone?
- Wheel of Fortune: If you won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Justice: If you could be a super hero (or villain) what would you call yourself and what powers would you have?
- The Hanged Man: Would you sacrifice your own life to save someone else's?
- Death: If you were able to reincarnate, what would your next life be?
- Temperance: Do you have good self control?
- The Devil: What do you think your worst quality is?
- The Tower: Describe your dream home.
- The Star: What inspires you?
- The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you've had recently.
- The Sun: Describe a childhood memory.
- Judgement: Have you ever done something that you were really ashamed of?
- The World: What country would you most like to visit?
me flirting: do u like how to train your dragon
because how could you NOT ship them?
I would color these in if I didn’t fORGET MY TABLET PEN AT SCHOOL. *flips table*
Not that I would’ve had time to anyways. With two hours left of the day, I present to you the last RotBTD Week prompt: formal/dress up!
I LOVE drawing pretty dresses, so this was fun for me. The tuxedos, on the other hand…….
So enjoy Mericcup and Jackunzel prom!! The list of prompts can be found here.
A New Adventure, pt. 5